Friday, January 23, 2015

Looking for a Location

While I'm waiting to find out how much money I will have to implement my project, I'm looking for potential locations. My all-time favorite is close enough to the high school to make it easy for the horticulture students to work in it. When it didn't show up in a search of the property tax rolls, I presumed it was owned by the city. It embed out that it is owned by an obscure church with no phone number or physical address and my email to them has gone unanswered.

Now I'm looking around at vacant lots as I go about my day-to-day business, trying to find a location for my garden. So far every location I've found doesn't show up on the property tax rolls. Do churches own every vacant lot in town, or am I just not finding the right places?

No comments:

Post a Comment