Sunday, January 18, 2015

Research - Step 1

As stated before, I learned a lot about this project by picking brains. That's how I learn best. I find someone who knows about a subject and talk to them. I often don't even know what questions to ask, so I just tell them I wasn't too know about the topic. Once I learn enough to know what questions to ask I'm well on my way.

I started my brain-picking with an employee at the north branch of the Amarillo public library. I forgot to take down her name, but she was immensely helpful. She was able to locate some resources and print them for me. Some of it duplicated my initial research online but at least it confirmed that I was on the right track. She also have me the name of some employees at the main branch who might be helpful.


No comments:

Post a Comment